Do more with Airtable integrations
Zapier lets you connect Airtable with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Popular ways to use Airtable workflows
- Create detailed events in Google Calendar from new Airtable records in views
Create detailed events in Google Calendar from new Airtable records in views
- Add new Airtable records in views to Google Sheets
Add new Airtable records in views to Google Sheets
- Get email notifications for new Airtable base records
Get email notifications for new Airtable base records
- Import new events from Google Calendar into Airtable
Import new events from Google Calendar into Airtable
- Send Gmail messages for new Airtable records in views
Send Gmail messages for new Airtable records in views
- Import new contacts from Google Contacts into Airtable
Import new contacts from Google Contacts into Airtable
Airtable integration details
While spreadsheets are often the most straightforward way to stay organized, they can quickly get cumbersome when you have lots of information to sort. Airtable combines the ease of a spreadsheet with the power of a database, and with the help of Zapier, you can instantly put your data to work. Collect information from your app or tool of choice and automatically store it in Airtable. Then create events, notifications, or tasks directly from Airtable entries.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created. Optionally: triggers when any record (new or existing) is first added to a selected view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Create Records (With Line Item Support)Creates multiple new records with line item inputAction
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find Many Records (With Line Item Support)Finds multiple rows (10 max) using Airtable's search syntax. Returned as line items.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create Record(s) (With Line Item Support)Find or Create Record(s)Action
Find or Create Record
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.